The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Triad dsm group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soon as i get the clutch and trans back n mine ima blue 1g with tinted tail lights n king, sucks there arent many of us left around this area

I live near High Point and all I see are Honda's. Haven't ever seen any other DSM on the streets while driving. I guess I'm a loner in this part of the triad. There is a Mitsubishi meet November 16 where a few of us are meeting at 2:30 pm at 4 seasons town center. We are going to do a small cruise over to the Palladium and eat dinner and hang out there. If you want more information about the meet pm me.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1505164349733302/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

It was a very nice day with temperatures in the low 50's when we joined up. There were 2 DSM's and 8 Evo X's. We cruised for approximately 40 minutes and stopped to take group pictures before ending at a nearby restaurant. I'll post pictures as I download them from the camera but in the meantime there are pictures located in the link above. We will have another meet sometime during spring so I hope to see some members from the area here to join in with us.

I just moved to greensboro this summer and am trying to get back into dsm. Id love to meet up and cruise with other enthusiasts once I do so. I dont spend most of my time on this forum but I created a new carolinadsm in honor of the previous which can be found at carolinadsm.proboards.com if youd like to organize some sort of event.

I'm in apex nc..I'm in the middle of a build once I'm finished I would love to meet up with other people in the dsm crowd.I don't see to many around this area.

I used to be in Gso but now in Thomasville which isnt far from you anyways. Haven't been seen much since I hardly drive it. Might be interested in meeting on weekends. Would like to see some other DSMs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back