The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Transition Hoses and Reducers....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctnsupra1

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2002
Maryland
Anyone know where to get transition hoses or reducers? Looking for 3" (or 3.25) to 2.5". I've checked some auto-related sites and silicon transition hoses are going for $30+ for a single transition. Anyone know if Home Depot or anywhere to find some? Wonder if it would be cheaper to use exhaust (steel) reducers and just use 4 couplers (2-2.5's and 2-3's). Let me know. Thanks.

Conor
'95 GSX

i use extreme motorsports, they have great silicone products

I got one from Alamo Motorsports. It's a Turbonetics one, though, and they don't even list it on the web site. They only show Baker Precision ones, which is what I called to order, but the guy said they were out and didn't know when they'd be getting more, since Baker "wasn't a very good supplier" or something to that effect. The Baker hoses look pretty decent though, but apparently they just sometimes have a problem supplying them.

yes, baker precision hardly stocks anything, and they will take over a month to get them.

atp, aka turbopiping.com, has the absolute worst connectors. i had to return all of mine.

diamondstarmotorsports has very expensive ones.

extreme has the best quality i have seen, and very reasonably priced.

turbonetics is very expensive also.

you will not save 20 a connector for going with nitrile, unless you're talking about 90* bends which will run you about 40 each.

for tbolt clamps, summit has some decent ones for 4-5 each.
i haven't priced them yet, but you can get a ton of sizes from five star, i don't know if you can buy direct though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back