The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Transforming Into Drift/Overlander/4X4/OffRoading/Urban Beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If it were me, I would start by measuring your car where you plan to mount these accessories, then research trucks with similar dimensions so you can get parts that are at least close. You won't find a direct fit and will need some pretty serious cutting and fabricating. Its going to take a lot of work, whether its worth it or not is up to you.

Multiple people have pointed out that you are on a forum for mitsubishi Eclipse (90-99), Eagle Talon and Plymouth Laser.
If you need information about an outlander please see the outlander forums or post in the non model specific forums here.
If you do not own or aspire to own one of the cars I mentioned this is probably not the forum for you. You are certainly welcome here but finding information for your specific vehicle will not be found here.

I came here cause you guys seem to know whats up with Mitsu.

Every penny I spend on my Isabella is worth it to me, I remember walking for so long before I ever had a ride. Now I will never let her down.

I might even pick up a 3000GT In Green if I can find someone to steal it from their grave ;)

I came here cause you guys seem to know whats up with Mitsu.

Every penny I spend on my Isabella is worth it to me, I remember walking for so long before I ever had a ride. Now I will never let her down.

I might even pick up a 3000GT In Green if I can find someone to steal it from their grave ;)

Go here, you will find the information you are looking for, as pointed out this is a DSM forum, not an Outlander Forum, I doubt many here have ever even owned one.. GL with your build!!

https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back