The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

tranny

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetraceboi

Sep 4, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a good performance 5-speed tranny for my 90 gs-t at a good price? rebuilt also?:dsm:

does anyone else know where i can get a tranny for a good price?

i just blew my tranny racing on sunday. my friends say i blew my clutch, but i asked my old auto tech teacher what he thought, and he said it sound like it was my tranny. i have the money, its just going to take a little bit till i comeup with it.

i was racing an rsx type s, i beat him in my stock gs-t, but blew the tranny or the clutch afterwards.

thnx, ill keep that in mind. its a 5-speed also?

what does the car do or not do?? grind, not move, slip or have a hole in the side??

the front wheels are locked, when i have the car in neutral, the car still turns off when i let out of the clutch. 1st and 2nd gear are hard and 3 and 4 are loose, its all confusing. the car is stuck in gear no matter what gear i put it in.

I am experiencing similar problems. Its like there is no neutral and when the stick is all the way to the left it just moves with no resistance. It won't go into reverse and seems stuck in one gear. ANy ideas?

Freakaccident sounds like you broke a shift fork. If you pull your tranny you can bring it up to Fort Wayne I can fix it for you if you can't find anyone around Indy.

CraigB

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back