The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Tranny swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stepmonster

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2012
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Im looking to get a tranny swap and was wondering how much it costs and also the difficulty... I want a 5 speed :notgood: Also i want a turbo kit and run like 5 psi until i get forged internals.. Good idea? i just dont want to shoot a piston out the hood or through oil pan:nono:

For the cost buy a gsx and get both of those and a awd upgrade also. i see gsx's around me selling for 1500-2000 stock all the time.

well for the longest time i was looking for a gst or gsx and everyone i found was beat to hell and had alot of problems and still wanted 3000-4500. i was debating trying to sell my car for like 3000 and looking for a gst. my car was garage kept' all highway miles and very well maintained.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back