The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tranny Rebuilder In Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBasham03

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 7, 2006
Saint Charles, Illinois
So my trans needs a rebuild, anybody on here do rebuilds or know of a good shop that will do a rebuild for a reasonable price? Trans is a 23 spline awd. Thanks

Would you be able to take the tranny out yourself? If so, you can ship it to one of many reputable shops that specialize in DSM's.

Call them up and get a quote on a rebuild, see which one you like the best:
T.R.E. in Michigan: Contact Info - Team Rip Engineering
Shep in Ohio: Contact Us
Jacks Transmissions in Colorado: Jacks Transmissions LLC — Welcome
Strictly Modified in Schaumburg, Illinois: Strictly Modified

Check out all of dsmtuner's supporting vendors here:
DSMtuners Supporting Vendors

I know a guy right by glen ellyn. He rebuilt mine and did a great job. PM me if you want his number. He does it at a great price aswell.

I know a guy right by glen ellyn. He rebuilt mine and did a great job. PM me if you want his number. He does it at a great price aswell.

That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks pm sent!

+1 on the glen ellyn guy- ein is his name

Yeah, I called him yesterday, as soon as I get time to drop the trans I'm going to bring it to Ian for a rebuild. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back