The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Traded my DSM for a Z car :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YEA..
DSM = G STATIS
350Z = RICH RICER
LoL have fun with the z you'll be back in no time.

Well good luck with whatever you have planned for the new Z car.

I wouldn't even trade my car for a TT model, even if they were giving cash with it. You know how much of a pain in the ass it is to work on those cars??? Not even worth the time imo.

If my talon had more functionability i would have never gotten rid of it. But it came down to me not having the time and money the car still needed. A whole wire job was going to have to be done and with my experience thats a lot of time i dont have. So ya its not as fast but i love the look of it.. If i could have gotten a TT for my talon, it would of been worse off then my talon. The clean ones go for 15+ grand.. I was just over my head in the work my DSM needed to be DD. I will still look at craigslist and other sites for DSMs for trade everyday and maybe I will find one my wife will tolerate.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back