The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Trade wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSI91FWD

Probationary Member
Nov 8, 2011
Worthington, Ohio
Lookin to trade my 18's for something black with a lip and a size smaller with decent tires. What they are, are 18" BSA multi spoke wheels silver finish with a polished lip, some rash but absolutely no bends or cracks. Tires are getting pretty bad but if trade offer is right I maybe able to add cash or get 2 tires to replace the bald 2. PM if interested and with some offers, you may also text 4196728967 any time I work 10p-6a.

Attachments

• 1991 Talon TSI 034.jpg
    1991 Talon TSI 034.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 1991 Talon TSI 006.jpg
    1991 Talon TSI 006.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 99
  • 1991 Talon TSI 007.jpg
    1991 Talon TSI 007.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 90
how bald are the bad tires? I'd consider trading my OZ Rally rims for them. my tires are pretty fresh, only a few months old.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
lmk if youre interested i can shoot you a text. I'm around worthington as well.

The front 2 are pretty bald. They have wires starting to show on them due to a bad aligment

And I think you're the 2g that lives not to far from me. I'm in Worthington off Lazelle in Summerview apts, I was behind you a month or so ago going down Sancus

Last edited:
The front 2 are pretty bald. They have wires starting to show on them due to a bad aligment

And I think you're the 2g that lives not to far from me. I'm in Worthington off Lazelle in Summerview apts, I was behind you a month or so ago going down Sancus

i gotcha, yes I live right by those apartments. If you're interested in trading, Id be willing to take a look at the wheels, I could text you if you like.

Hey man those wheels have any bends or cracks? Forgot to ask and forgot to save your number text whenever you get on this then

yeah they're nice but I also have the whole car up for sale, losing motivation on it

I was thinking about selling it, but I think I'm changing my mind on that sorry if I got your hopes up on buying it but I just turned down a $3500 cash offer the way it sat without the new clutch kit installed... But these wheels are still up for trade I want something mesh style 16's maybe 17's, so if you or you know anyone wanting to trade tell them to hit me up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back