The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

track? is it near fort campbell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91_DSM

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2006
Clarksville, Tennessee
im moving down there from kcmo and was wondering if any body knew where the track was located

There is a 1/8 drag 10-15 min from any gate on Ft. Campbell. The closest 1/4 is about 1.5 hours away in Bowling Green Ky. Look up Beech Bend Park. Im in Afghanistan right now but will be back for next years season and I am planning to be running low 11s- mid 10s at Beech Bend. Maby you'll see me there in 09.

There is a 1/8 drag 10-15 min from any gate on Ft. Campbell. The closest 1/4 is about 1.5 hours away in Bowling Green Ky. Look up Beech Bend Park. Im in Afghanistan right now but will be back for next years season and I am planning to be running low 11s- mid 10s at Beech Bend. Maby you'll see me there in 09.

cool yea prob will im trying to get the new tranny in by than also. maybe in the next months depending on the job i can get.
is there any good dsm shops around the area

cool yea prob will im trying to get the new tranny in by than also. maybe in the next months depending on the job i can get.
is there any good dsm shops around the area
not like there was back were i lived in maryland. i was 20 min away from the AMS shop and 15 mins away from extreme motorsports. both had 4 wheel dynos and some of the best tuners around. :( i kinda wish i lived there now that i got the :dsm::talon::laser: fever.

not like there was back were i lived in maryland. i was 20 min away from the AMS shop and 15 mins away from extreme motorsports. both had 4 wheel dynos and some of the best tuners around. :( i kinda wish i lived there now that i got the :dsm::talon::laser: fever.

tell me bout it i had lethel injection in georgia. best shop around!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back