The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Total interior conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaypwshs

Hey guys, i've been away from the board for a looooonnnggg time and i was wondering if someone could tell me where to find out how to totally convert the interior lights to another color. So far i have the HVAC and the gauges blue, but i wanna change the A/C button and the area where the cruise control is.

Thanx~:thumb:

go to Import Enthusiasts

it lists how to change the HVAC. the rest of the buttons are pretty easy. if you need more help on the other buttons just let me know

Thanx, the HVAC is done. It's the other buttons i need help on......

pretty much the hazard and the defroster are pretty easy. you can easily redo those and connect them to the ac button wires. as far as the cruise went, i had a time with that one. it was a pain. the ashtray was really easy, and i know some people have redone their courtesy, dome and glove box in LEDs also.

What size LED and resistor do i need for the defroster and a/c button?

Thanx~

Originally posted by bedlam
go to Import Enthusiasts

it lists how to change the HVAC. the rest of the buttons are pretty easy. if you need more help on the other buttons just let me know
The link doesn't work for me... I'm interested in doing this to my dash lighting and my friend's Spyder when I figure it out.

i remember some kid who changed all his lights ot blue and he said the only one he couldnt do was the a/c, it was to small to change, no room for the bulb or something, do a search...it was like within the past 2 weeks, he had part numbers and everything:thumb:

i changed the ac button with a little work. works great and all. some of the lights you can't really see due to the fact that the beam on an LED is very focused in a small area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back