The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Torque spec??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
I dont have anymore $$$, so I can't go and buy any books. Just wanted a quick answer, but what is the troque spec for the manifold to head bolts/studs...Im just going around tightening evrything to spec and want to retorque those to spec as well, thanks:cool:

Well it won't be quick unless someone else knows My service manual is at home. If you don't have an answer in 7 hours I'll get back to ya. :D

Later,

Well I go home in 2 hours so I should be able to get them to then if IPT doesn't reply first.

Later,

It's 18-22ft. lbs or 25-30N.m., I have a list of all engine bolt/nut tourque in front of me so ask any think now if you need more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back