The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

torn cv joint boot, HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWONKYGST

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2003
Ankeny, IowaUS
i think my center diff is broke on my 99 gsx. im in the middle of removing my tranny when i found out that my cv joint boot was ripped, and when i went to pull the axle out of the tranny, the boot ripped completely off :cry:

so now the end of the axle is still in the tranny, preventing the tranny to come out. ive got viscrips on it, tried to pull it out and tried to pry it out with a small pry bar. no luck. does anyone have any advice QUICK, to get this out of the tranny?? really need to get this on the ground tonight.

thanks

got it.

anyone know where i can find some instructions on how to take the tranny apart to get to the center diff??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back