The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Top Gear racism.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shiet i guess i'll join the FIGHT!!!!!...flame on!!!!!:hellyeah:.....

wait?....:confused:...what are we fighting about?.......

hey, I'm latino too not a mexican just here in the U.S just like my parents and grandparents, but i seriously think that no one should take that joke as racist.....its a joke!!!!

I'm mexican, I honestly was kind of offended by that. I can take jokes IDGAF because hey, look at your black ass president, has anybody seen his proof of citizenship? I most certainly havnt. Last I heard, he didnt want to show it untill he changed the law about illigal immigrants to have a chance in this screwed up country. I love America dont get me wrong I was born in Colorado, but this country has dug it's self such a deep hole, I'm ashamed to say that this is my country and the worse part about it, is that they want me to fight for them. PPFFFTTT!! I wanna see obama go out and fight, once I see that, give me a rifle and I'll be right by his side.

I'm mexican, I honestly was kind of offended by that. I can take jokes IDGAF because hey, look at your black ass president, has anybody seen his proof of citizenship? I most certainly havnt. Last I heard, he didnt want to show it untill he changed the law about illigal immigrants to have a chance in this screwed up country. I love America dont get me wrong I was born in Colorado, but this country has dug it's self such a deep hole, I'm ashamed to say that this is my country and the worse part about it, is that they want me to fight for them. PPFFFTTT!! I wanna see obama go out and fight, once I see that, give me a rifle and I'll be right by his side.

damn you must be eating tacos like a mother lover right about now...LOL

pero ey que onda, si tu puedes decir todo eso....

so why not go to mexico?....

### its all ####ed up right?...trust me primo i got family in Mexs but right its a ####en divided war zone

Yeah I understand that, my mom is from Chihuahua, I have family down there too, I know how it is, but I also have encounters with this government all the time, and so far this year, they dont seem to be getting off on the right foot.

WTF does any of that have do with this thread or what was said?

Also, if you were an offended by that your an idiot, should we forward to Here <---- click I'm sure these people will help you with your complaints.ROFL

BTW don't like this country it's pretty simple leave... . :thumb:

FYI If you think that I'm racist or what I said is You even More of an Idiot then I thought.

One more FYI
It's not in anyway Illegal to immigrate to the united states. It becomes "Illegal immigration" when you enter the country with-out permission IE "jumping a border like a terrorist" ;-)

Hope the analogy help you understand this better.

Last edited:
Insulting people from a country and their culture isn't racism. People need to lighten up. The stereotype was made for a reason. No one will EVER change my view that stereotypes are made for a reason and are true. Notice how no one in GB is offended by "racism" and stuff like that. Americans need to just lighten up and stop PMSing on every little thing because of how this country is turning into shit. It makes it worse the more people are offended by every little thing that happens to them. I'm glad they said what they did. They are some funny guys. If I was them I would set up an apology press conference but instead just say more "offensive" stuff and F you to the people who didn't like it.

It was clearly a joke, and top gear knew they were going to get shit for it. Clarkson even says the mexicans are too lazy to complain that they were called lazy. If that doesn't make it blatantly obvious that its a joke, nothing does.

Too many thin-skinned pansies getting offended over some good comedy. What would these sallies do if they actually went to a stand-up comedy show, throw tortillas at the comic?

If some people (including people on here) cant take it then dont watch it. If you didnt know by now thats what TopGear is about. They make fun of everything and anything, it lightends up the stupid "serious" things in life. Do you know how much hate mail they get??? what do they do in response? make it worse:rocks:

YouTube - Top Gear drops piano on Morris Marina! (HQ)

No other show is like it and why its the greatest.

Insulting people from a country and their culture isn't racism. People need to lighten up. The stereotype was made for a reason. No one will EVER change my view that stereotypes are made for a reason and are true. Notice how no one in GB is offended by "racism" and stuff like that. Americans need to just lighten up and stop PMSing on every little thing because of how this country is turning into shit. It makes it worse the more people are offended by every little thing that happens to them. I'm glad they said what they did. They are some funny guys. If I was them I would set up an apology press conference but instead just say more "offensive" stuff and F you to the people who didn't like it.

Surprisingly, I'm mostly in agreement with this sentiment.

I don't agree with one statement nestled in there, but for the most part, it's spot on.

I was trolling Devilsperm's Facebook yesterday and made a comment about needles (works for BD), and how I needed some dirty ones so diabetics could get what was coming to them. Some overly-sensitive, gastronomically plugged up cow flapped her manpleasers about her friend "not choosing" the disease, and how I was just a bad person. I calmly informed the wildebeest that both my wife and I are diabetic and the remainder of my rant looked a LOT like that post.

People have just lost the ability to see things in themselves they don't like and laugh about it. Instead people just want to sue someone over it. Life should be in the general spirit of fun and the world would be awesome again if people could just openly joke about everything that is now taboo, like race, religion, politics, culture, etc.

Meh, No point watching in on BBC America it's so chopped an edited...

I don't know about everyone else but I've already seen the X-mas special an Season 16 eps. 1 & 2 :)

Brits make fun of everything so I wouldn't take them seriously, I thought it was funny and not raceist at all. Some people take every little thing personally these days.

Brits laugh at themselves, and others, as long as there's a humoristic value... So just get the fvck over it. If you can't laugh at yourself then go dig a hole and stay in it.

at first i was a little offended, but i got over within in a second once i realized how ignorant they are of the mexican race. they just base their comments on the american stereotypical view of the mexican race. idk if you guys ever seen old looney tunes cartoons (i believe), and in some episodes they do depict a mexican wearing a poncho and a sombrero taking a siesta, but in reality, thats not us. thats just an old american stereotype of the mexicano.
right now a stereotype of mexicans is drug dealing ruthless heartless basturds who are more interested in getting rich by distribution of their drugs.

Boo hoo, its a JOKE. If you can't take a joke then your life must suck. Stay offended and get on soapboxes about it all day or laugh it off and realize he did in the sake of humor!

Does anyone ever watch any stand up comedy? Because those people are so serious too right?:rolleyes:

Im 1/2 mexican and i dont see how mexicans are lazy. They build houses, pick up your trash, work on your cars, do alot of jobs white people wouldnt do.

The day Africa makes a car then were in trouble :D

So yeah,
Mods should just close this before this gets turned something that actually is racist...

Also FYI people... last a Checked Maxican isn't a race, neither is White...

Either you know you genealogy or you don't... . Why people insist on labeling them selves is beyond me still... and a topic that people I hope have enough sense to just leave alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back