The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Top Gear America ... Failure?

What do you think of Top Gear America so far?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

. And why did they have an upgraded version of the aston martin and not the evo? If the AM got a 60k upgrade they should have at least let some of us go crazy on the evo with 10k and then see how they compared around the track!

Umm... The AM was stock, a modified Evo is not. Maybe they could have used an MR though.

It definitely made me want an Evo that much more.

I used to have a red Evo X exactly like the one they tested and needless to say, I jumped on autotrader looking for one right after I finished watching the episode. LOL

This one was a little better than the first.

what they should have done was got the cheif editor of honda magazine, mustang magazine, and racecar engineering magazine and put them in these senarios completely serious and ####ed with them so that they think its each other. Instant perfect chemistry.

Seriously though, with the original top gear you have three extremely professional journalists who have simply spent so much time together they are bored to tears of meandering about and just want to spice up the work place any way they can. It helps that they disagree on everything, as honda and mustang owners do.

You can't put famous people in there unless their name is travis pastrana. He likes ####ing with people genuinely. The problem with these guys is that they are instructed to #### with each other and they are not very good at it. Its just too fake.

The viper KICKS ####ING ASS THOUGH. I could never not watch anything with a viper in it. MORE VIPER!!!

Oh man thank goodness im not the only one who thinks this!!! i hate this show sooooooooo freakin much!!i think it is a total rip of the UK. The fat guy is just brings the whole show down, not to mention the huge mole on the other guys face! haha i haven't seen the new episode but its safe to say it huge failure! But on the bright side season 16? is coming!

Ok I'm watching the latest episode right now, and I really think that its getting even worse. The fakeness of the hosts in laughable and it just feels so cheap. What's up with the bearded retard trying to act like Clarkson so much? He amazingly hates a Prius even though he looks just like a prius driver to me, or maybe even a gee whiz driver. And for 1k that's what they buy? really I wouldn't pay $500 for those heaps of junk. I gave the show time and not impressed...fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im in complete agreement, the chubby bearded guy has got to go seriously!! he ruins the show for me at least..i think a hot chick would do a better job and probably know more about cars as well..plus eye candy is never a bad thing:sneaky:

I just watched a couple of re-runs: I'm glad it seems to be getting better, rather than worse. I'm sorry if you don't, but I like Tanner. The moonshine scenes were funny. It really just makes me want to see the real deal (UK Top Gear), but at least it isn't getting worse. It beats "Ancient Aliens", hands down.

I honestly loved the last one. And the one with the evoX.

oh most definitely,i just think they should get rid of rutlidge wood,the show would be vastly different if they had someone else.now he did get one or two chuckles out of me on the moonshine episode BUT not worth it

I was bored out of my flippen mind! dodge viper vs helecopter, the real top gear did it with a lotus elise and it was awesome!! The evo x was the only entertaining thing. British Top Gear is just soo much better. I've seen those full episodes on the history channel and they are not that good. I wached full episodes on top gears website and they are just soo much better, also they have more and better cars than we do.

Please there is a lot more people more entertaining than Foust, stick with super cars exposed foust. He things drifting is the best thing since toilet paper, give me a brake! I would prefer just about any other guy other than him. Panzzi Panzzi is such a better driver and he is a funny dude!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back