The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Toothy Grin....Smile!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
:D
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Discuss.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

wow the picture talked to you.:confused: :( all i saw was a BRAND NEW FMIC!!!!..LOL

Congrats, looks pimp

I'd steel that:cool:...j/k:p

Originally posted by Enzo
to me that picture says..."sleeper!"

To me it says ###. :p ;)

P.S. You have a big turbo and external gate but what looks to be the stock rubber intake pipe:confused:

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD

To me it says ###. :p ;)

P.S. You have a big turbo and external gate but what looks to be the stock rubber intake pipe:confused:
it's the "sleeper" piping

Thanks y'all! Its an IRC race core...fuggin huge. The rubber intake pipe is due to the fact that I have not yet purchased a new Dejon intake, and my old one wouldn't clear the piping coming from the TB. :(
It will soon be resolved, though.

Thanks man...its no 'Magenta-Grey Pearl' beast, but with tooning she should be a real monster. :p

Its actually a 710 cap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back