The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Took the car to Ifo race in Columbus

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow95gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2003
Louisville, Kentucky
Went to the Columbus Ifo race with my car to run the FIP class on Sunday. Had the car leaving really soft most of the day to save the drive train(stock t case still). Car went 9.87 first pass letting off at the 1/8 to check the tune. Turned the 2step up a little for the second qualifying pass and went 9.05@167. Next pass turned it back down a little and went 9.41@165, then 9.02@166. Ran a supra in the finals that had went 8.5x's earlier in the day, so we turned the 2step up again. The car was trying to spin, started bouncing, but still ended up running a 8.74@167 to his 8.51@173. Once I get my tcase in I'll be able to turn it up a little more out of the hole, it only 60' a 1.42 on that pass.
Click the HD button on the vids.
874at167 - YouTube
8.74@167 - YouTube

Great job!!! What are you doing to get that thing to mph so awesome? I am doing 9.2 @ 146 right now, that thing is moving for sure!

Damn if it didnt hop on you he would of had a real tough time reeling you in. Car is flying man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back