The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Took a Ride today! PICS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my day off i am gonna take a picture of alligators in the swamp that is like 5 minutes from my house. i live near alligator alley.

Brendon:dsm:

haha yah , there are ALOT of alligators out here to , i just didnt wanna take pics of them , they dont look that great to me , to compared to water and stuff! LOL:thumb:

:rolleyes: dont pay attention to the people talkin crap, they are imature and don't appreciate art...

you're right, the pic with the sun setting is very nice. Should bring it to the grounds keeper (park entrance place) They'd definatly display it.

Shoulda got some aligator pix! :D

I'd walk/swim that too! LOL :) :thumb:

Originally posted by LowLikeWhoa

I'd walk/swim that too! LOL :) :thumb:

Swim???

I would have liked to see some gators too, but i like what you got.

Cool pics...that sign is a little weird though, kindy creepy

Originally posted by LowLikeWhoa
Should bring it to the grounds keeper (park entrance place) They'd definatly display it.

BTW , that is just some place down this road , i dont think it has a grounds keeper , so where do you think i should take it instead?

dont die thread please dont die! LOL

You forgot to post the picture of the crazy old hermit who jumped out of the swamp and tried to molest you...."You got a pretty face for a boy!"..to Deliverance for me.

I would to to chicken shiet to walk alone on there. Creepy.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX

tooo bad we all know.........

Attachments

• yourafagg.jpg
    yourafagg.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 146
Originally posted by Knoob
dont die thread please dont die! LOL
Die? it was just started a couple of hours ago. Anyway, i wonder how much bandwidth this one thread is taking up?

OMG guys yall are killing my swamp thread! damnit quit it! if you dont have anything good to say dont say it!

some people have no appreciation for art and nature. I think your first picture is the best. I also like the second to last one. Let me know how much it would be to buy the first picture from you. I could give it to my girlfriend. Shes into photography too. If you could get me a half poster sized one i will buy it.

Where'd you take the pics at?? I grew up in Madison so I'm pretty sure I'd know where they are. Looks like it's off the Natchez Trace somewhere.

holy shit your from MS i have never seen anyone on here from MS! ya its off the Natchez Trace!

Originally posted by Knoob

naw , those are called Cypress Knees , all those trees you see are called Cypress Trees , and those things are the roots , kind weird that the roots grow out of the ground.....

YA, they help hold thr tree in place in that muddy ground and may also help get oxygen to the roots.

Originally posted by tsilover

YA, they help hold thr tree in place in that muddy ground and may also help get oxygen to the roots.

ur correct!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back