The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Tony's 35R 2G DSM - 624WHP & 476WTQ - Mustang Dyno - Boostin Perfomance Built and Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostin Performance

Proven Member
Jan 7, 2014
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Hey Guys!

We wanted to share some results with you guys after we tuned Tony's SUPER CLEAN 2G. We were stoked to see the final numbers on Tony's new set up. Some of you may recognize or may have seen Tony's car in person at last year's Buschur Shootout when he ran a personal best of 10.91 on a Forced Performance 68HTA!!

MODS:
- Boostin Performance Ported Stage 3 Head W/ Kelford 272 Cams
- Boostin Performance Stage 3 Short Block - 10:5:1 Compression
- Boostin Performance Ported Evo III Intake Manifold
- ETS Front Mount Intercooler and Piping
- Forced Performance HTA35R Turbo
- Fuel Injector Clinic 2150cc Injectors
- DSMLINK V3 - Speed Density - E85 Tuned by Devin on our Mustang Dyno

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dsm flanged and WOOOOOOW look at those hp and tq numbers! Holy shite man. Maybe this whole "t3" thing needs to be reconsidered...... hmmm

Anyway, amazing job and the tune must be a piece of art in itself.

That's a sweet car! You guys are doing some great work!!

Is there anyway you guys can setup your 'dyno sheets' to read equally? What I am referring to is the torque and hp numbers. On the dyno chart, the 400hp line references with the 333tq line. If they were all lined up appropriately, we would see the tq/hp crossover at 5252 rpm, where they will be exactly the same since that's the number used for calculation hp. Nothing that's a big deal, just a lot easier to see and review that way.

What would this whp be on a dynojet?
What you think this car would trap?
Gorgeous powerband, you guys do awesome work!!!

Very nice. What intake setup is that?

It is a 4inch Intake Devin put together for me with a welded an fitting on the side. It is pretty much the same thing STM offers.

What would this whp be on a dynojet?
What you think this car would trap?
Gorgeous powerband, you guys do awesome work!!!

Probably close to 700hp range on a Dyno jet.
So far the car has trapped 145.6 mph with a 10.22 sec 1/4mi run.

Wow! Great numbers for sure! Nice to see it being done without a T3.:sneaky: I look forward to seeing it at the Shootout. Good luck! :thumb:

That is awesome, I don't get too wrapped up in dyno number, but dem track numbers!!!

Thats pretty awesome! i totally missed that run at shootout. have you weighted the car and also whats done to your fuel system besides the fic 2150?

Thats pretty awesome! i totally missed that run at shootout. have you weighted the car and also whats done to your fuel system besides the fic 2150?

I have not weighed the car. For fuel I have Full Blown's dual fuel pump hanger with a walbro 450(primary) and 255(secondary activated by a hobbs switch). Supply line is -8an and return is -6an with a fuel lab pressure regulator.

First time actually seeing this post. Love this car, its super clean, and very quick! Great work, as always!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back