The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Toms River - NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No you don't. You just miss us. BTW, what do you think about the wideband?

I think I'm going to buy the Prosport gauge type wideband.

so today i recieved a package... ha ha ha... it consisted of 4 pte 880's and an AEM meth kit... woooooo hooooooooo

That's going to be sick. Let me know when you are going to be installing the meth kit. I'd like to be there for that.

I got my car back. It runs awesome and the motor is quieter than ever.

I'm from Wayne but im just gettin started w/ my DSM i had my 1G for a couple months now...
im in love with my 1G but its N/T and theres not much i can do to it......im not going to go crazy on this one, im going to look into a 2G Turbo GSX or GS=T Spyder

im not sure how much boost, and i may or may not have left the turbo stock... LOL:shhh:
its going in to get tuned this week coming up

So I heard about your little secret. :sneaky:

I can't wait to see that thing run. My car is at Dogbox getting my crank seal replaced. That's why I left a ton of oil at your shop.

edit: Just talked to DogBox. Apparantly the seals are fine. They may, or may not have slightly overfilled my oil causing it to squeeze out of the timing tensioner bolts.

I was down in the toms river rt 37 area for like the past two weekends......i was at bamboo in seaside two saturdays ago....i was lookin but didnt see anyone cruisin around

Grew up in Brick.....now live near princeton. Used to have a black 05 Evo and a red 95 GST. Now back to a dodge ram but in the market for a dsm again as a second car.

whats up boyz! havent been on here in a bit... been busy as shit at work. so whats everyone been up to? and as far as overfilling it a little? WTF, it left atleast a quart in my parking lot, and it was still over filled on your dipstick... LOL hope all is well with it now. so i ordered a bunch of shit, and i have managed to put off my tuning for another week or so. the FP red takes forever to build apperantly. i have managed to buy more shit for my car in the past month. what the hell is wrong with me? now i have to start saving to have my motor built. i have all the parts to have a 650WHP car, but none of the motor work to go with it. LOL oh well, as soon as it blows up, guess what... motor time :)......

Have you been going to wawa?

Red car, black wheels, bolton. Seems 14b-ish.

I cant wait for warm weather. Ive been taking advantage of all the warm weekends possible to finish the gt42 setup on my car. Cant wait to come out and hang out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back