The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Toms River - NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im down for that meet kyle as long as i can get that motor in my car and all done with no problems.

would anyone like to help me do a motor swap in my car around here im in south toms river ill provide food and beer for those of age depending :thumb: any help will be greatly appreciated

Lived in mayslanding right by a.c till i was 17.Moved but still go back once in awhile when i got the cash.If only i had the money id move back in a flash.I miss wawa,Good pizza and the board walk LOL.The south blows.No offense to anyone from the south LOL

im from toms river. i seem to be the only dsm rolling on 37 these days. its be nice to have people to cruise with. so get at me

I have never seen you around. Then again I hardly ever cruise RT37. It's hard to do that having a family and a full time job. But I'm definately wanting to do this.

yea i know what you mean i just had a daughter and i work full time but i always manange to find a way. i was out tonite for a bit. nuttun special just a mommy and daddy bought me this stock evo LOL. i be free tommarow nite so if you find some time to come out let me know

Yo Fil yes I will be up there ALOT!
As for local DSMs I know of 4 1Gs that go on 37 alot. The one has a 35r

The white one with the 35r on AEM?

Car got parted out I believe, kids from Bayville.

hey guys. i'm pretty much down either seaside or point all the time. and i'm from old bridge!

My man from south river, do you know sylvio greco, the guy who owns beyond automotive, as well as jay lucas and all those guys? i'm real good with them all.

hey guys if you see me cruisin' around don't be afriad to get on that horn!!! most of the time when i'm bored im either riding my r6 or driving to wawa, LOL.

o by the way, the ride is a black vr4!!!

Eric? I think I saw you at one of the Hazlet meets, I brought the red 97 GSX.

I frequent 37. Have a white 99 GSX and a red 97 GSX.

yo, i will be out and about today. if anyone is gonna meet up, you can use my shop on 37... AUDIO CONNECTIONS... give me a shout if anyones gonna do anything... Sean- 848-992-2118, cell

yo, i will be out and about today. if anyone is gonna meet up, you can use my shop on 37... AUDIO CONNECTIONS... give me a shout if anyones gonna do anything... Sean- 848-992-2118, cell

Hey man, you guys did my stereo set-up when I still had my WRX. I may have to swing by just to get your opinion on how to do my Talon.

thats my parts car... you should given me a call last night, i was out and about. i met up with bigbooster 96 for a little bit.

I'll take down your number for next time. My name is Fil by the way. I have two buddies from south Jersey with Talon's that should be coming up soon. We all need to meet up.

Ill be up this weekend. Lets get something together on saturday night or sunday!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back