The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Toms River - NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahh the cops arent too bad. But they are def. out there way more then they used to be. Hey iammikesevvy you planning on gong to Nopi at Atco on the 26th? You should come were gonna have a meet and drive.

im gettin my car ready to get painted but if its done...hell yea ill be there

I'm from Neptune, I go to Rt.37 alot during the summer but yea the cops are getting pretty bad out there. I was there last Saturday and they kicked us out of Wawa every time a group of cars gathered.

sounds good my car should be done by june hopefully. getting it painted from this maroon to corvette blue and swaping in a working motor with a tdo5 20g and some other things :thumb:

the girl in that pink eclipse was such a retard.... she followed me for about 3 hours one night. Everywhere i went...:beatentodeath:

Whats your first name? I am pretty sure I know who you are from when I lived in NJ. Maybe you will know me by my name Patrick Artemisio.

I live in Brick. Got a 2G. Haven't been out there since I got mine though. Need to fix a few things on the car before I start goin out. But I'm definitely down to meet.

I head out that way often, usually sat nights for some late night action:shhh: im kinda of scared to take the race car out now adays, because usually it ends up on a trailor comming home hahhaahha:thumb:

i'm new 2 dsm n have a 93 awd wit motor out the car LOL...i'm in need of help...missin trans,ecu,other lil parts...i stay in lakewood n i will b on 37 wen my car get rite...

welcome to the site im also in the same situation but going to put my motor in next week. where in lakewood are you

think i'm bout 2 pick up a motor dis weekend n jus drop it in,n jus build my other motor dats apart but i still need a trans

think i'm bout 2 pick up a motor dis weekend n jus drop it in,n jus build my other motor dats apart but i still need a trans

In future posts can you be sure to only use words in the dictionary? Thanks

Hey Whos down for a meet on 37? Monday August 11th.

I know a few people on here wanted to do one so I figured I would try to set one up.

Kyle

hey guys. i'm pretty much down either seaside or point all the time. and i'm from old bridge!

My man from south river, do you know sylvio greco, the guy who owns beyond automotive, as well as jay lucas and all those guys? i'm real good with them all.

hey guys if you see me cruisin' around don't be afriad to get on that horn!!! most of the time when i'm bored im either riding my r6 or driving to wawa, LOL.

o by the way, the ride is a black vr4!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back