The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Toms River - NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im not from toms river but in the summer im there alot, honestly i have seen one dsm in toms river and its always parked
red, 1g on jack stands by the boat dock=. befor the bridge going to seaside.

nice ride danny. I dont think i have seen that one. Toms River seems to have becoe a town full of Subarus. nothing wrong with that being that i have owned a WRX and my buddy has one bad ass STi. i have two friends from cape may with 1G's that will be in TR alot this summer.

yeah i like wrx more then i like the sti, i go there alot becouse my gurls uncel lives there right by the boat dock and i usually dont drive down just becouse i know ill find a race here and there and coming home late at nigth i dont feel like getting a ticket, ### part of toms river you from are you near seaside?

i am in Silverton. im not to far from Seaside. Yeah the minute you step foot on Rt 37 your going to find a race. especially if its on the weekend.

I am originally from Atlantic City. I lived there until I was 12. I have been thinking about moving back there but itcosts too much to live in NJ.

oh yes it does and now with the gas going up for almost $3 ughh.
and just like joy said rt37 its most likely you will catch a race but its also likely to get a ticket i cant even count how manny tickets i have got on my way to seaside and at seaside.

nice ride danny. I dont think i have seen that one. Toms River seems to have becoe a town full of Subarus. nothing wrong with that being that i have owned a WRX and my buddy has one bad ass STi. i have two friends from cape may with 1G's that will be in TR alot this summer.

Yo Fil yes I will be up there ALOT!
As for local DSMs I know of 4 1Gs that go on 37 alot. The one has a 35r

yo fil wats up its mikey v ill be out there this summer when the car is done :thumb:

wassup danny.....you should stop over and check my car out. I"m almost ready 4 tha track just waitin 4 my stage 3 keydiver.

it needs a motor but i got one it just needs to be dropped in when kyle and frank take everything off they need. hopefully by june it will be done when i get my lisence back ROFL

i go to school in TR...lets get some friday night or saturday night cruises going

ill try to be out if i can find someone to ride with its only temp.

Rt 37 has become the home of the "fast and furious" except there not fast. i cant stand half the kids down there. and the amount of police patrol is insane now.

BJ's parking lot is awesome and its more in the back not up front for cops to see us. fil is right about the whole F&F thing LOL there are the muscle heads then there are the kids that say they are fast and talk bs but wont prov it. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back