The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Todays news around my area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidle

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2002
Vancouver, Washington
I found this on www.kgw.com This news just happend today.. If I know who that kid was, i'd go bi*** slap him for doing stupid shit like that..

Battle Ground school bus hit by car
01:13 PM PDT on Thursday, September 25, 2003

By TERESA BELL, kgw.com Staff

BATTLE GROUND, Wash. -- A speeding car reportedly hit a school bus loaded with children Wednesday afternoon and then fled the scene in Battle Ground.

Investigators say the bus was driving northbound on NE 379th Street, north of SR-503, with 26 students on board when the accident happened at about 2:30 p.m.

(kgw.com Graphic)
The bus driver told police two vehicles sped toward him and the driver of a red, 1999 Mitsubishi eclipse lost control and struck the left, front side of the bus.

The bus and the car both pulled over. But the driver of the car jumped into the other vehicle that had been speeding and fled the scene.

Police said the driver of the eclipse did not attempt to exchange information with the bus driver or check for injuries to any of the children.

Investigators want to question 20-year-old Matt S. Parent as a person of interest in the case. Parent lives near the crash scene and is registered as the owner of the eclipse.

No one on the school bus was injured but the vehicle was damaged. The school bus sustained approximately $1500 in damage.

Police said Parent does not have a driver’s license and there are warrants out for his arrest due to previous accidents he was involved in. He faces charges including reckless driving, negligent driving, and minor in possession of intoxicants from those earlier incidents.

Anyone with information on the accident or Parent’s whereabouts is urged to call the Washington State Patrol at 360-260-6333.

o man dude thats guys going to skool bus hell i hope the kiods find him and throw milk at him like the dude on super troopers

Why'd You get suspended
there was a school bus incident

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back