The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

todays my 18th birthday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420Adriver said:
Yeah but i've got a 10 inch [ removed content to the extent it could have on your young minds, but not mine because my mind is superior:D ]

the short bus driver mustve missed his stop in front of your house.

joshohatesuall said:
18 lashes with a wet noodle for you!
Thats not funny, someone could get hurt:D

Oh and a picture present for the B-day boy, since we somehow got on the topic of shortbuses...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

oldman said:
Feeling old sometimes has little to do with your actual age ;) , I'm at least old enough to be both yours and compression's oldman. :p

Great! That makes two of us. Bruce, you'd better not let Collier see this thread. He could be OUR dads.

Happy 18th!

Andy

Happy Birthday man, my 18th birthday sucked.. i think what i did was went to school, came home, took a nap, woke up, ate cake, then went to a gas station to play lottery and bought a pack of cigarettes...not too fun haha..

Everyone is saying happy birthday but I am curious what you did for your birthday, on your 18th birthday, isn't that like when your supposed to let lose and go party everywhere. What did all you guys do when you turned 18?

420Adriver said:
Everyone is saying happy birthday but I am curious what you did for your birthday, on your 18th birthday, isn't that like when your supposed to let lose and go party everywhere. What did all you guys do when you turned 18?

No that is when you are 21.

Drove to Colorado and went to the "Bus Stop." It was glorious!
Shortly after I was hammered with my best friends.:shhh:

That was also my first road trip with my DSM. It was 600 miles! I was scared, but my car made it no problem.:thumb:

So you got wasted, and then drove your car 600 miles?:toobad: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath:

So what did you guys do for your 21st? I wanna hear some crazy stories.:D

I don't remember my 18th birthday...I guess I had a good time eh? :sneaky:

I don't remember any birthdays.

I'm excited about my 21st birthday when it comes, I just want to take a huge road trip cross country. I have never been to a dsm meet I would also like to see one, one day.

420Adriver said:
So what did you guys do for your 21st? I wanna hear some crazy stories.:D
Well, I went to 4 bars. 3 of them we were kicked out of. Someone started a fight with me...my friends stomped him into the ground, literally. I pissed myself, threw up on myself multiple times. Fell into a thorn bush, tripped in a ditch and landed face first into a mailbox. I drank a whole bottle of Louisiana hot sauce, apparently so I would puke. That didnt work so my friends thought it would be a good idea to manually get me to throw up by shoving their fingers down my throat. That didnt work. Can you imagine how I looked the next morning? Oh and I dont remember any of this:toobad:

4BangR-x said:
Well, I went to 4 bars. 3 of them we were kicked out of. Someone started a fight with me...my friends stomped him into the ground, literally. I pissed myself, threw up on myself multiple times. Fell into a thorn bush, tripped in a ditch and landed face first into a mailbox. I drank a whole bottle of Louisiana hot sauce, apparently so I would puke. That didnt work so my friends thought it would be a good idea to manually get me to throw up by shoving their fingers down my throat. That didnt work. Can you imagine how I looked the next morning? Oh and I dont remember any of this:toobad:
DamnOMG ROFL ROFL ROFL Sounds like my group of friends.

yes I woke up on my friends patio, wth puke all over my body. Urine was covering the spots that were missed by puke. My arms were cut up(thorn bush), My face had a deep gash in it(mailbox) and my throat hurt SOOO freaking much. Thats when I found out what had happened to it:mad: Im sure the jokes will start about drunk me and throat pain now too:notgood:

4BangR-x said:
That didnt work so my friends thought it would be a good idea to manually get me to throw up by shoving their fingers down my throat.
Are you sure it was their fingers? :sneaky:

Are you still that wild? I think the craziest/stupidest think i've ever done was when I was 14(around there) and I thought I could be on jackass (we still have it on camera its brutal). We go one of those super small shoppping carts, I jumped in it they pushed me off a 5 foot pier/loading dock with broken gravel on the bottem and there was a wood crate. When the pushed me off the cart busted the crate the back wheel caught and my face slammed the pavement, there was so much blood. I still can't believe I did it that, I never bothered to read the end of jackass where it says that they don't accept videos but im considering sending it into bumfighers since they pay 100-1000 dollars if they use your video.

420Adriver said:
Are you still that wild? I think the craziest/stupidest think i've ever done was when I was 14(around there) and I thought I could be on jackass (we still have it on camera its brutal). We go one of those super small shoppping carts, I jumped in it they pushed me off a 5 foot pier/loading dock with broken gravel on the bottem and there was a wood crate. When the pushed me off the cart busted the crate the back wheel caught and my face slammed the pavement, there was so much blood. I still can't believe I did it that, I never bothered to read the end of jackass where it says that they don't accept videos but im considering sending it into bumfighers since they pay 100-1000 dollars if they use your video.

Your first mistake was not using alcohol before hand. Anywho, bumfights is GAWN!:beatentodeath:

I've done WAY too many crazy/stupid things over the years.

Josh has been around to witness most.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back