The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Today is a Good day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dark_Controller

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2004
Grand Forks, North_Dakota
Today is a good day, rainy, but good. I just got home with my new car. Its a '90 Talon TSI with AWD, it needs some work but im up to it....in short, Today is a good day

You will learn to appreciate rainy days a lot more with your new AWD vehicle. You will also learn to appreciate driving more than you expected that day. =)

i gotta replace the rear bumber, the taillights, and the rear driverside fender.
The car got hit by a drunk driver like a year ago. Maybe ill go take some pics of it.......

Well since you have AWD and its raining go out and do some AWD burnouts :cool: .

I tried it for the first time a couple days ago, first in a turn and got side ways as all hell. Then just taking off and spun all of first and most of second. It might help to have a 50 trim and most supporting mods though :p.

-Dallas J

i would but it is not mechanically perfect...it's only firing on 3 of the cylinders and its too windy and cold to work on it, but i will eventually

here is the extent of the body damage...

Attachments

• dammage.jpg
    dammage.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 125
sorry bout that....anyway..here is another pic

Attachments

• fronnt.jpg
    fronnt.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 120
Defiant said:
Please, please tell us and your viscous coupler you didn't drive it with that punk0 donut on the corner. OMG OMG OMG

Wow...is that a 10'' Dayton on the rear corner?

LOL. :D

yeah it is...anyway, as soon as the weather gets better, i will start working on it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back