The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

today I was busy

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixrman

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2002
Frederick, Maryland
Well since my wife had to goto work at the butt crack of dawn this morning (working retail sucks) I got up early with her and busted ass on getting things done to the car. I took more pics of things I have installed. So today I finished up wiring my GM3bar were the MDP and a GM IAT sensor which I wired into the stock IAT wire that used to go to the gmMAST. Fired up DSMLINK and checked if they were reading. After some renaming it looks like they are working ok but won't know until I drive the car which is after I finish the bumber. The bumber was wet sanded and the f-ups were fixed and a final coat of gloss black was applied.

I also included a better pics of my W/I setup and the battery box I fab'd up.

Attachments

• 3-30 pic1.jpg
    3-30 pic1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 139
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back