The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

$$ to paint a stock front bumper white.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCDGexx

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2003
Murrieta, California
I gotta black 99 GSX front bumper, that I need to get painted white, the factory color white on the 2g's. How much would it cost to get it done?

MCDGexx said:
I gotta black 99 GSX front bumper, that I need to get painted white, the factory color white on the 2g's. How much would it cost to get it done?

It's one of those things that depend on where you go. I'd say if you want it done well, look to spend at least $200.

Before anyone says anything in opposition, I'm basing this off of what the shops I've worked at would've charged.

VelocitàPaola said:
It's one of those things that depend on where you go. I'd say if you want it done well, look to spend at least $200.

Before anyone says anything in opposition, I'm basing this off of what the shops I've worked at would've charged.

I would say pretty true in MOST cases. Yet there is always that guy that will do it cheaper because he is just starting up, slow , etc etc .

Call some local body shops and get a quote??? I'm sure they would know better than us.

A Maaco scuff-n-spray (if you have the bumper off the car) would be ~$100. If you want paint chips and scratches repaired and the bumper reconditioned/primered and painted, I would say between $200-300.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back