The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

To Build Or Not To Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChessmoDSM

Proven Member
Apr 22, 2017
Burlington, Vermont
That, is the theoretical question DSM Dudes, IF you had a say 30k original "stockish, MBC set at 14, hacked can, FEAL coilovers and a 6/4 combo, maybe of the Laser 1G variety(like there is any other), ZERO rust, looks like it came off the showroom floor save for some dings from hail.. :applause:

Would you BUILD this theoretical car and autocross/drag/hill climb, or would you find a different DSM(1G or 2G?) and look to use it for the weekend warrior :hmm: while keeping the other theoretical car original, taking it to shows and cruises and hope it might go up in value? :hellyeah:

Attachments

• 20170717_131351.jpg
    20170717_131351.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I just wish there was a crystal ball, that would tell us when the 90's Jap Imports will finally start gaining a little momentum in the collectors market.. Let's face it, not too many original 1G's left(or 2G's for that matter).. I see the Datsun 280/260/240 starting to catch fire, just wish I knew if these will do the same 20 yrs down the road..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back