The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

To all who are going to the Shootout - take pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaleDSM said:
No. It just a 99 VR4 with full exhaust, intake, SAFC, and a mbc.

That being the case, Why did he get to run? I specifically asked Dave if something non 4G63 could run, and his answer was NO. Yet, there we have a 3000gt running.
What gives?

I don't see what the bid deal is if something with a 4G61, 4G63 or whatever runs. As long as it's 4 cyls and a Mitz. Even the Conquest/starion crowd should be included.

It's as if I might walk in there with a 4G61 and toast the competition.

Morphius said:
That being the case, Why did he get to run? I specifically asked Dave if something non 4G63 could run, and his answer was NO. Yet, there we have a 3000gt running.
What gives?

I don't see what the bid deal is if something with a 4G61, 4G63 or whatever runs. As long as it's 4 cyls and a Mitz. Even the Conquest/starion crowd should be included.

It's as if I might walk in there with a 4G61 and toast the competition.

3KGT's have been allowed to run in the past. Along with the 420A guys as well. They are not mitsu but they are still the same car so, those were/ have been the certain exceptions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back