The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tired of Repetitive Questions? Help us build an FAQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
This thread is aimed at all those people tired of answering the same questions over and over. If you are one of those people, start giving me examples of questions you answer all the time IN THIS FORUM (not other DSMtuners forums, just this one), and post a link to a thread for each example. Hopefully I can help solve this issue. I need links to the threads you're suggesting, or else this won't work.

Safe boost levels for stock dsms.
When to use 2.5" or 3.0" downpipe/exhaust.
What is straight piping?

How to fix/diagnose idle surge problems.

Kevin

Hi,

I would like to request a article that will explain the different types of turbine housing and what the different trims (stages) mean? Also the Turbine Housing A/R ratio.

Where will these articles be posted?
Thanks,

Sven

A good FAQ would be free performance mods that can be done to dsm's. Also, a short explaination of each of these mods would be good.

i.e.

Are there any free mods for my 2g dsm?

then answer with

blowoff valve tube trimming
Whateve that one is with the BCS (i dont know becuase i have a MBC)
also whatever anyone else has to add..these are the only two i am sure about.

I figured this is a pretty frequently asked question so I wanted to post it in here....

I'm looking for stock injectors that push 550-650cc's anyone know what car came with such injectors stock ?

~BB~

A/T to M/T swap....
Which transmission choice is better....
What mods can be done to an A/T...
And maybe an A/T checklist, before stupid questions are asked..
Mike

I'm a newb and i know it so i fall under what we are talkiing about here, one thing i could think about that would help alot is explanation of Terms and common used abreavations

example when i first started i didnt know what a SAFC, MAFT its real easy and small stuff but it can make a world of different when you really know nothing

Thanks,
LaN-

LaN- said:
I'm a newb and i know it so i fall under what we are talkiing about here, one thing i could think about that would help alot is explanation of Terms and common used abreavations

That's probably one of the best ideas yet. A DSM Glossary of Terms/Acronyms for Newbs. There are usually a lot of posts on "what is a FPR" or "what is a CAS".

Possibly a brief synopsis on different tuning equipment (DSMLink, AEM, S-AFC). Usually people are asking, which one should I get, or which one is best for my set-up.

Just some ideas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back