The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tips On Interior Paint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaCks LaSeR

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 27, 2002
ridgeway_ontario_canada
WHAT IS THE BEST STUFF TO USE TO PAIN THE INTERIOR? HOW MANY COATS OF WHICH PRODUCTS? AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY>?
JUST GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT PAINTIN THE INTERIOR...
ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED
THANX EVERYONE
ZACK

Go to an upholstery shop and ask them dumbass.....and dont use caps

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
Go to an upholstery shop and ask them dumbass.....and dont use caps

Damn bro, be nice....maybe thats how that talk in ontario

wow... didnt think u ppl would get pissed at caps... sorry and calm down... did it hurt your eyes or something... but thanx to the ppl who did help... i appreciated that
BYE (oops caps...sue me!)

and it was for the dash and console... not the seats and everythin... sorry

I used krylon fusion on mine. Wiped it down with rubbing alcohol to clean then sprayed a couple coats... Also its been discussed before, use the search.

does anyone know where to get neon green interior paint? I saw the sticker stuff on e-bay, but is it really reliable? i think i'd rather spray it but neon green is my fav colour and its sooo hard to find anything in that colour, i think it'd look good with green wire covers, head, etc

i know a friends that used high engine heat paint on his interior and his turned out great. If u do use the engine paint there is a color called GRABBER GREEN. Its an awesome neon green that looks great. So i would go buy a can of it and check out the color and see if u like it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back