The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Tips for re-installing the AC tensioner/pulley?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PieEyedPiper

DSM Wiseman
Nov 13, 2004
North Bay Area, California
This was some time ago, but hen I put mine back on after my timing job, I had bruises for a week that left my hand pretty mangled for only 3 bolts.

Is this just part of what we have to go through or does someone have any cool ideas that work for them?

I must have spent 30minutes strait trying to finagle my hands and those bolts around.

I remember doing that and my hand was pretty messed up also. I don't really see a way around it. Just remove everything from the top or move it to the side and go at it. I used a craftsman 4 in 1 and that was a little better than a regular ratchet and socket.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back