The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

timing belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicklesmack

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2009
phoenix, Arizona
Does any one have a timing tensioner pulley tool i can borrow or buy im doing my first timing belt and i wanna do it right please let me know thx milo 6023971920

Thanks guys but im talking about the tool for the two pin holes on the pulley it self

I cant get good tension on the belt its a little loose

Ah, we'll snap on sells that and its something you might have to borrow. They call it a spanner wrench iirc. Idk if you have access to a snap on dealer.

Search eBay for Mitsubishi spanner wrench there are a few listed.

Lol thats funny thanks slickpyro its funny that u said that i have an appointment tomorrow with the snap on guy my brother uses thanks il ask about it tomorrow

Still need one? I'll be in chandler tonight if you need to borrow mine still. I have the jay racing kit.

Thanks tyeler i just got my own jay racing kit it was just smarter yo buy it then buying snap on LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back