The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

times for a stock setup and a 16g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophecy7115

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2005
Miami, Florida
OK i was just wondering if anybody got on the track with a stock fuel and ran a 16g, i am interested because i just got my 16g put in but i haven't driven it yet, but it starts well, and i am just curious for the fwd 2g people! What are times for a 16g on stock fuel? and horsepower numbers would be great

I'll let you know what i run wednesday. I will be running a big 16g evo 3 gt on stock fuel system at around 10-11 psi.

ok thanks let me know
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hit 13.9's/13.8's with some 1.9/.8 60's in my 1G stock fuel

OK sorry for the let down but i am not running 16g ne more, i get hell of a deal on a 20g but i am stock on fuel, and i need the car running i hope nothing happens. Anybody? :confused: what might be some effects.

Make sure the wstegate on that is set really low. You don't want to be running 20+ psi on your car how it is now.

not to sound like a dick, but what's the point of even installing it until you have the mods to support it?

It's like buying a Hooker and just looking at her all night. She may be nice to look at, but in the end you don't anything to show for it.

:notgood:

It's like buying a Hooker and just looking at her all night. She may be nice to look at, but in the end you don't anything to show for it.

What? Like an STD? :p

well kinda.. In that case it would be like getting a hooker.. getting big nasty bumps on your junk for riding bareback, and then expecting her to pick up the doctor's bill.

No,no no, dont even put that 20g on, it flows about 10x more cfm than your stock turbo, and only negative side affects will occur, i run about a low 13 to a high 12 when i had my 16g with exhaust, piping boost controller and filter, and a couple odds and ends. on 15 psi. which is when 16g's START becoming efficient, imagine when a 20g becomes efficient.

I ran stock fuel and a 14b, with exhaust clutch, and upper ic pipe and ran 13.7, I'm sure a 16g could do better.

If your going to run the 20g, at least get a fuel pump maybe a walbro 255LPH with an aeromotive AFPR. Than you should be ok at 12 psi. My hold 14b at 13 psi ran my injectors 90% duty cycle close to redline. Just imagine what a 20g can do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back