The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

time to sell her =(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sick91tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2004
pipersville, Pennsylvania
:cry: i just cant afford the insurance anymore, paying nealy 300 a month is killing me. well this is it looking for 4500 what do you guys think, 1991 eagle talon tsi awd, red with great looking paint, 146,000 miles timing belt done at 120,000. running 15 psi,
16g turbo, dejontool intake pipe, k&n air filter, upper intercooler piping, 2g throttle body elbow,magnecoe 8.5 plug wires, halman boost controller, hacked maf, s-afc, data logger palm m100, auto meter boost gauge, new clutch, extra act 2600 included still in box, b.g syncromesh oil in trans, strut tower brace, full 2 1/2 exhaust, 2 1/2 down pipe, punishment racing o2 dump pipe, ported exhaust manifold and turbo exhaust hosing,high flow cat, new brakes and rotors, alpine head unit, koenig maxxim 17in rims, still has ac and blows very cold had recharged over the summer. doesnt smoke one bit. what do you guys think, and hey if you want it email me [email protected] thanks karl. :talon:

just get liabilty and switch to allstate....

youw ill pay half that... if not less...

Don't sell it when you got all those new parts awaiting installment

Wow, I've got a 93 TSi AWD insured through Progressive, with 50/100k damage and 250 comprehensive deductable and I only pay $100/mo... I've had 4 speeding tickets, and 1 DUI two years ago. You're getting kinda ripped off man.

shit b4 with my 93 gs non turbo i was paying 220 a month for just liablity, 1 accident, 1 fender bender and a wreckless driving suspension all in 2 years of eachother though, but now i pay nothing since the motor blew until next week when the new car is finished and on the road

I've come to the conclusion that PA auto insurance is RAPE compared to other states. Everyone I know and alot of people on the boards I see are getting such bad rates, including myself. Altough I'm extremely interested in your car, I'll shoot you an email, I'd like to come take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back