The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Time to say hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slid3RMonk3y

Proven Member
Oct 1, 2013
The Keys, Florida
Hello all,
About this time last year i became the proud owner of a '97 Talon TSi AWD. I rescued it from a friend of mine who just had no time or initiative to fix it. She had been sitting in his yard for 2 years and was sitting in a lot behind the local car dealer for 5 or 6 years before that, so needless to say, I had some work ahead of me. Luckily i found your amazing forum along with vfaq. So pretty much i am still tangled up in the ongoing process of fixing and improving upon this awesome car (just my opinion).

Currently i have swapped in a Shep Stage 2 transmission due to some bearings being wiped out and 1st gear being ground out, inside the original transmission. I have Eibach springs on KYB AGX shocks that need to be swapped eventually. From the o2 housing back i am running 3" exhaust straight pipe back to a magnaflow muffler. I am not sure who made the intake but it is descent. Still on stock boost and stock turbo with the SMIC.

I am constantly looking for pointers on what direction to go and would love any help that can be tossed my way. Trust me i already know to use the search feature as it is very very helpful.

Thanks for all the help I have already recieved just by searching around and reading. You guys are great.

Attachments

• 10362595533_82aeda2030_z.jpg
    10362595533_82aeda2030_z.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 67
Clean bay, What part of the keys are you from? Im from Marathon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back