The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

time to get out of the game for a bit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95GSX_FTW

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2010
Waukegan, Illinois
So im getting out of the DSM game for awhile. My priorities have changed so time to get rid of this stuff. MOST of this stuff is all BNIB unless otherwise stated.

Ive had this stuff sitting here and never even mounted it. With my daughter getting older, me in college and trying to find a place of my own, ive just got to let this stuff go. BTW I DO HAVE RECEIPTS TO PROVE THAT THIS STUFF IS NEW

2g Injen intake pipe w/recirc tube(used) - $30

(BNIB) 2g K&N FIPK Replacement air filter -$30

(BNIB) Set of NGK BPR7ES plugs - $6

(BNIB) OEM Mitsu MLS HG - $110

(BNIB) OEM 4G63 Timing belt - $50

(BNIB) OEM A/C Belt - $10

(BNIB) 1g Power steering belt - $6

(BNIB) OEM late 94-96 Camshaft Position Sensor - $55

(BNIB) Forced Performance Race manifold - $250

(BNIB) 2g Dejon 3 piece UPIC, LICP set (for stock side mount IC) flanged for 1g BOV - $300

(BNIB) HKS SSQV3 BOV universal fitting - $180

(BNIB) HKS BOV Flange adapter for 1g DSM w/gasket - $30

Also, Ive got 3 AEM digital gauges for sale. All are brand new, still in box. Boost, Oil pressure, and a wideband

Asking $160 a piece or take all 3 for $430. These 3 gauges are $200 a piece from extremepsi.com and thats where i got them from.

I know ive got tons of other shit that im forgetting but ill update this later once i go back home and check what ive missed.

Now..the shell..She needs a new home...1200 obo..price is negotiable. 125k on the body. minor scratches on body. Typical rust near hatch window, windshield has a crack in it. Strut towers are still amazing. pics of the shell can be seen here on this thread which i had mods lock it up (on CTDSM) but ive got to get rid of this thing. Would like to sell as it sits, dont feel like taking parts off a pretty clean shell. Disregard the description in the old thread linked below. stuff has changed.

ChitownDSM

Shoot me a PM if interested. Ive got no cell phone at the moment so PM would be best way right now

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back