The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Tim Zimmer parts auction benefit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Whitesell has stepped up as the 12th company who has graciously and generously donated products to be sold/offered to benefit Tim Zimmer during his recovery.

Justin is offering a 56mm HX40 on a 10-blade HX35 turbine in the discontinued .55 Bullseye housing. Wastegate hole has been milled to a full 38mm to eliminate any chance of boost creep. Turbine housing is coated.

Also includes a used, FP Race manifold which has also been coated. Oil feed and drain lines will be included along with gaskets for the manifold and turbine inlet and all mounting hardware. Basically everything the new owner needs except for the o2 housing and wastegate.
(The turbine housing and manifold were purchased new and used for less than 1000 miles)

Current bid = $400 ALL BIDDING CLOSED ON THIS ONE

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Ron Hixenbaugh

They are a positive triggered relay.
Could be used for fuel pump rewire or whatever else you would like as long as the trigger is positive.
Rated for 40amps
Relay, led, fuse all on one board.
These would be 100% benefit to Tim!
Also, Ron offers custom lighting solutions!
If any of you noticed Ricky Nichols custom tail lights at the shootout, this is where they came from!!
Ron can do custom lighting design for ppl also like he did for Ricky and provide money to Tim via part of the labor he charges. He can do the same for pcb design. This is something that may be of interest to those of you who are much smarter than me!
This would be an opportunity to help Tim and help a small business that is willing to help facilitate future growth or our platform!!
This would be a 50/50 split for Tim and Ron as Ron is just starting out and would love to help.

(No bids yet)
Does he have a website?

Does anyone know if the haltech 1000 or 1500 can shift the w4a33? If so I'd love to bid on them.
Absolutely will shift the W4A33 without any extra controllers - if you need any help making this happen, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to support it.

It’s hard and I’m going back and forth on it, but I’m about ready to offer Tim my Talon for free as a platform if he wanted to rebuild/build another DSM.

Aside from that, it’s honestly cool to see people like AMS, Haltech, and others stepping up and giving even if people like AMS don’t really support DSMs anymore. Not to mention the smaller people donating and giving. Shows me that DSM brotherhood spirit is still there.

I’ll bid $150 for the 2G volk front k-member bushings.
Can you message me on Facebook or Text me at 931-216-2454 since you are the highest offer on the 2G solid front K member bushings

It’s hard and I’m going back and forth on it, but I’m about ready to offer Tim my Talon for free as a platform if he wanted to rebuild/build another DSM.

Aside from that, it’s honestly cool to see people like AMS, Haltech, and others stepping up and giving even if people like AMS don’t really support DSMs anymore. Not to mention the smaller people donating and giving. Shows me that DSM brotherhood spirit is still there.

Amazing idea for sure. I know that Ricky also offered up his 38k mile a87 talon already and I just don't think Tim is at a point where he should or IS even considering another dsm right now. Understandable, but I am sure he will be back stronger than before.

Amazing idea for sure. I know that Ricky also offered up his 38k mile a87 talon already and I just don't think Tim is at a point where he should or IS even considering another dsm right now. Understandable, but I am sure he will be back stronger than before.

He pretty much said as much and I felt like a dick for even mentioning it, LOL. Guys been through hell.

But if he decides to call, I’m ready!

Even if i took on another car, I would have to throw it in my storage unit. I lost my shop. I lost everything, I only have a 1 car garage at my apartment with my Chariot in it. I simply don't have anywhere to put stuff like that as well as literally I'm still dealing with my injuries. I have not looked at the shop since Wednesday when it was still smoldering. I can't go on site until the insurance companies let me. I don't think I will find much worth while.

You can see the destruction. This was a 2 story 50x100ft building.

FIBA-Motorsports has donated the following:

£500 credit towards the purchase of a fabricated subframe an example of which is seen here
Current bid = $200

2G adjustable tubular rear upper suspension arm wishbone
Current bid = $440

Adapter brackets for 2G AWD to use Evo rear anti-sway bar
Current bid = $250

V1 bumpsteer kit for 1G and 2G
Current bid = $250

Suspension Drop links
For the sway bars and the adjusted angles when using alternative suspension components!
Current bid = $90

Last but not least is a collectible 1G lapel pin
For those of us that collect rare and unique DSM items, this is an awesome one to add to the collection! This is offered independently of all the other parts and pieces and should be appreciated as rare and nearly impossible to find.
Current bid = $45

Last edited:
Southern Grind Fab and Woodworks has offered a $200 in store credit for any of there plasma cut signs AND they can do custom Mitsubishi/Eagle logos or just about anything you can render!

Take a look at some of the samples of the incredible work below!!

Current bid = $210

Last edited:
This is a SET of OEM New Old Stock (NOS) 1G window seals!! These are part number:
MB517813 & MB517814
Weather Strip, Front Door, Belt Outer

These were sold in 2015 from JNZ when they had located a few sets were shipped in a PVC tube and have been kept there ever since. They will be shipped directly from the anonymous donor to the person who makes the highest offer.

These will only be sold as a set. Please know what you are making an offer on and understand that these have been out of production and discontinued for quite a long time.

Current bid = $1000!!
Closed/SOLD

Last edited:
South Bend Clutch

This clutch kit fits 1990-99 Turbo DSM applications FWD and AWD (flywheel
Is obviously different but it works on both)

Current bid = $500

Last edited:
Marybeth Kiczenski

The person who is the highest bidder can choose anything that Marybeth has ever uploaded - be it their car from the shootout or landscapes images.
24x36 regular paper-based poster
OR
16x20 metal or acrylic print
The paper poster is larger but the metal/acrylic prints are absolutely amazing!
Here are just a few examples of the photographs Marybeth takes (in case you’ve been living under a rock! LOL)

to be clear.. it doesn't have to be any of these pictures., specifically. Could be your car from shootouts past! Totally up to you for subject!

Current bid = $205

Last edited:

THERE WILL BE TWO CLUTCH KITS SOLD!!
This sale is for one of 2 complete clutch kits and it is the 2 highest bidders choice whether its a twin or triple and for either a DSM or Evo!!!
This is an awesome opportunity to help Tim AND get an incredible racing clutch for your DSM or Evo and be able to pick which you would prefer!!

they are OFFERING TWIN OR TRIPLE Assemblies!!!
DSM OR EVO!!! So that can be a huge value as an Evo triple with HTOB is ~$2500, twin w/ HTOB is ~$2300, DSM triple is ~$2365, and DSM twin is ~$2120.
These are 8 leg clutches, if you want it customized, let GEOFF TICKES know, I can work with him and get you the proper setup for frictions / flywheel type, friction surface media blasting, and custom cover springs to make it match your application.
Thank you Geoff Tickes!!!!

Current 2 highest bids = $1755 and $1760

Last edited:
Boostin Performance

https://shop.boostinperformance.com

Boostin Performance is bringing some billet and 300m drivetrain awesomeness to the table with these parts!!
The Boostin Performance 300m transmission output shaft!!

Current bid on shaft: $535

The Boostin Performance DSM / Evo 1-3 Manual & Auto Billet T-case Housing** (DSM/Evo 1-3)
https://shop.boostinperformance.com/boostin-performance-dsm-evo-1-3-manual-auto-billet-t-case-housing-dsm-evo-1-3/

Current bid on housing: $750

This is an awesome opportunity to help Tim AND get some super strong drivetrain upgrades for your DSM!

Last edited:
Just a heads up; The first 13 auctions ended this past Sunday. I didn't have a chance to keep up with updating bid numbers here (it's tough to catch everything happening on FB), so the numbers shown here for those may be out of date. If you win anything, @jmelocik will reach out to you about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back