The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Tiki's 1995 Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey man, nice ride. I noticed you deleted your EGR, charcoal canister, and evap sensor. Is your check engine light on as a result? Do you have issues with the gas tank fill pipe venting? I'm just curious as I deleted the canister and evap and I have a code being thrown and need to sort out the venting for the tank.

Hey man, nice ride. I noticed you deleted your EGR, charcoal canister, and evap sensor. Is your check engine light on as a result? Do you have issues with the gas tank fill pipe venting? I'm just curious as I deleted the canister and evap and I have a code being thrown and need to sort out the venting for the tank.
Thanks, it's been down for almost a year now, which is crazy. I'm rebuilding the engine so I can't reach the codes at the moment, but even if those codes popped up, which to my knowledge they never have, I would just turn them off with ecuflash. Lmk if that makes any sense.

I think if you remove the canister then you will just have to do some rerouting. Ive been looking into how to do it as im wanting to get rid of mine but don't want that dumb pesky light

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back