The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tig welding aluminum is easy!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleaning your aluminum is key in laying down nice beads! Also you really need to watch the puddle as soon as you see it shine you move. Looks like you might have been going a bit slow and too much heat. Argon Helium mix I have found to be the best for aluminum! Keep practicing, it all comes with time. Buy a decent welder and get too it. I have a small miller DC tig, And I just bought a eastwood tig 200 inverter for like 750 shipped to my door and it honestly welds better than my miller. Just a thought!

I took a welding class this semster. I always thought it would be redicuously hard. But i enjoy it alot actually haha. Tig is awesome some welds i did with the tig were outstanding even the teacher was impressed. Practice makes perfect deff with welding Also i found patience is key!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back