The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ticket 27156 b vc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gHrocket

Probationary Member
Nov 3, 2018
san josei, California
Hi all just got a ticket today in San Jose ca , while driving my 1g dsm GSX . Stupid cop ask me open. My hood and looking for somethings write for which he didn’t see anything that Illegal beside my upper cold air intake pipe with aftermarket blow off valve and no front license plate both of these violations are fix ticket , but I must go to referee station to get it sign off? I called state referee and they say I have 2 choice take the car to referee to get inspection or go to court and they may let you pay off the fines, have anyone have this situation let hear it thnk

sounds like you got ref'd because of the cold air intake. Without a carb legal stamp or EO # then yea its technically modified emissions and he can write the ticket. I suggest go back to stock and go to the ref. With an AWD atleast you won't have to go on the rollers just make sure everything is squared away. Your not far enough to justify paying the bail amount which is around $400+ for 1st offense (based off my experience back in 2011 so that may differ from today)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back