The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Tial wastegate fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You have the wastegate in the right position.

I think the problem is the manifold. What brand is it and what brand o2 housing is that?

It hard to tell what exactly what doesn't fit and a vague description :)

02 housing is pr, the wg is tial, the manifold on the other hand i have no info on and am under the impression its lower quality.
It started with alternator clearance, I fixed that with a relocation kit, now its the driver side radiator fan that won't fit.

Gotta sacrifice some things for other. If you can't get it to fit, Mount a fan on the other side of the radiator.

The 2 bolt style always seems to have clearance issuses, the newer mvs 38mm solves most of these way better for fan room.

Well I'm sure it's been asked but have people been successful running a single mishimoto slim fan on just the passenger side.

It's just a big evo 16g. I'm running this combo because its the best parts combo I have. The obvious solution is just run a internal wastegate and a better manifold. But I hate to let a decent setup just sit around.

I had this problem and had to switch to a Turbosmart 38mm waste gate. its much more compact.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back