The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Throwback photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
This memory pops up on my Facebook from time to time. It always gives me the warm and fuzzys so I thought I’d share with you all. I believe it was 2003, maybe 2004. We were on the Mississippi coast, for a show/race called “scrapin the coast”. A mini truck/young person event that was our generations answer to “cruisin the coast” where you’d see all the older folks with their classic muscle cars.

The alternator crapped out of course and luckily we were close enough that we pushed it to a Sears parking lot, bought a small craftsman tool set and went to work. Probably hated life that day, but now it’s one of my favorite memories.

A couple years later, hurricane katrina tore this area to shreds. And all the pictured friends had gone off to colleges in different towns and grown apart. Of course all these years later, the area is back now for the most part and scrapin the coast is still a thing, and one of us is still crazy enough to own a dsm. I’ve been working on talking some sense into the other guys :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back