The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Throttle Body Rebuild Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looking for 99 gst rebuild kit with insertion tool. Are they still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these kits still available? I’m needing a regular kit for my 95 gsx

Any chance you know how to get 90 throttlebody rebuild kit

I have only had about a handful of people ask me for a '90 rebuild kit so it hasn't been worth my time or effort. The seals are different as is most of the hardware than the '91-'99 kit. I had someone try it out years ago and they were not able to use most of the pieces. Your best bet would be to take the throttle body apart and take the hardware to your local shop and have them help you match it with some nice stainless steel allen head bolts. The '90 seal sizes, and probably Chicago Rawhide part numbers, are probably posted on here so a little bit of searching should produce that information. Then just find a place online to order them.

Im looking for the mil spec rebuild with the tool for a 92 tsi is one available by chance?

Hi, was wondering if you had the mil spec rebuild kit and the tool for my 1992 Talon Tsi awd please let me know! Thank you!

Looking for a 1991 rebuild kit with a galant vr-4

In looking at the GVR4 throttle body, it looks different than the 1g/2g throttle body and I'm going to guess the hardware will probably not work. I haven't been able to confirm yet if the shaft seals will work as I can't seem to find size information. Are you still running the factory throttle body, and if so, can you post up a couple pictures to confirm that it is different?

I don't have the TB apart yet so here's some photos of the assembly.

Here's a curveball for you: This is the Japanese version of the TB and IM because you can see the EGR vacuum ports are blocked off.

If you need me to take it apart and measure the shaft seals with calipers just let me know.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back