The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Three Rivers DSM meeting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSEclipse06

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
ok for those that dont know Three Rivers DSM or 3RD has started to take off a little bit. my car clubs president has formed a small message board on our own (which can be found at www.4lcustomscc.com/forums ) in order to get the ball rolling. There are a few people there but right now everything is stil chaotic. My Club's president has called for a meeting for all of our members and any potential 3RD members to see who's interested and how we cna get this club formed. Here is the official announcement:

FRI Aug. 5 2005 we are having a MANDATORY MEETING for 4L Customs Members and those interested in forming Three Rivers DSM.

so get the day off now its in one week

that is all and if you intend on attending please post here. also dont forget to go sign up at the 4L boards! Thanks.

does three rivers dsm exist?
do you guys meet at calahans often?
i live pretty close (5min) from there so i go often, but i never seen any other dsms

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back