The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Thoughts On These Rims/Tires......?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleTalon24

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2010
Seattle, Washington
I personally dont like them. But you can get some name brand rims and name brand tires from anywhere to 700-1000 for nice ones. I found i belive it was some really nice bronze enkeis with tires for 1000 with shipping somewhere. Just look around.

Go on tirerack.com

I personally dont like them. But you can get some name brand rims and name brand tires from anywhere to 700-1000 for nice ones. I found i belive it was some really nice bronze enkeis with tires for 1000 with shipping somewhere. Just look around.

Go on tirerack.com

If it's for a DSM, I'd say no go. It has a chance of looking good on a few cars, but I'm against them too. Especially since it's a pair of wheels. Maybe for all four, okay, but...yeah.

I have no experience with the seller, and I've never heard of those tires either.

If it's for a DSM, I'd say no go. It has a chance of looking good on a few cars, but I'm against them too. Especially since it's a pair of wheels. Maybe for all four, okay, but...yeah.

I have no experience with the seller, and I've never heard of those tires either.

i personally thought they would look god on my blk talon that is mostly blacked out.. only thing left for me to do to it is add rims and lower it...

they'd definatly look good on a black DSM I think If you went to a local "race shop" or even somewhere like Pep Boys you could get a better deal on a similar rim, and you won't have to pay shipping.

They look cheap. For that price you could grab a really nice set of Rota's. Check wheeldude.com under the Evo section.

They are ok, depends on the look you are going for. As everybody else stated, you could probably find better for less or at least the same. Those are going to be almost 1000 after shipping. The Nankang NS-II tires are decent enough for most people, but if you plan to drive hard you will hate them. They also wear quickly. I have only ever had 1 set, and they lasted maybe 15k miles (all 4 bald) on a low powered car. The wheels themselves will be fairly heavy too, I bet close to 30 pounds each. Not exactly a performance wheel.

If you never plan to do any engine upgrades and such, you would probably do ok with them, since I am sure you want them purely for cosmetic reasons.

They look cheap. For that price you could grab a really nice set of Rota's. Check wheeldude.com under the Evo section.

Evo 7,8 I'm assuming or Evo 10?

Wheels on there look nice, just wish they had listings for the wheel weight.

They are ok, depends on the look you are going for. As everybody else stated, you could probably find better for less or at least the same. Those are going to be almost 1000 after shipping. The Nankang NS-II tires are decent enough for most people, but if you plan to drive hard you will hate them. They also wear quickly. I have only ever had 1 set, and they lasted maybe 15k miles (all 4 bald) on a low powered car. The wheels themselves will be fairly heavy too, I bet close to 30 pounds each. Not exactly a performance wheel.

If you never plan to do any engine upgrades and such, you would probably do ok with them, since I am sure you want them purely for cosmetic reasons.

i asked the seller about the weight he has not responded and it has been a week seems like he is shy to give it out.

+1 to tirerack.com I have bought from them a couple times and they have a good selection and pretty good prices

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back