The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Those fender flares though..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19gsx91

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Walworth, New_York
Is anyone else with a 1g digging those fender flares on @cioc s blue 1gb? Because that car looks effing amazing to me. I'd like some more information on them if anyone has any insight like if you have fender flares what make/model you used to make them fit.. much appreciated!

Btw I know there are other fender flare threads but the majority of them loop back to 2gs..

I believe they're made for a 240Z but I can't remember now, hopefully Rory will chime in... and also update his DSM profile specs :) We were all discussing 1g fender flare options some 10 years ago and he went through with it. There weren't more than a couple options that were viable back then.

The flares were made from these: http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic02c/50-1562

Long story short they don't bolt on without gaps. I taped the car, bolted them on and then filled with a two part epoxy similar to a caulk gun. Then I sanded it to the point I could live with. The very ends still do not touch the bodywork but like Chris said this was done many years ago before options like "carbonetics" existed. I will post more pics in this thread of the process when I can.

I'd greatly appreciate it.. because I've honestly never seen a 1g look so aggressive, and I'm sure there are a lot of other 1g owners that stare open mouthed at the DSMtuners home page now LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back