The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

this will put a smile on all your faces (at least the guys) *work safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well damn, i better start getting to work...:shhh:

more than 5 times a week??? I wonder of 5 times a day would be overkill...I love my girlfriend OMG

I bet it took millions of dollars for them to figure that out, too.

:D

Originally posted by leet
I bet it took millions of dollars for them to figure that out, too.

:D

let alone the "man"power. I feel sorry for the guy that had to clean up after that :barf:

man i think ive done enough to cure my cancer,and a couple more diseases to boot!

yea im working on lung cancer now... i've conquered(sp?) prostate cancer :D

Originally posted by kyle

Just single? Hell, I have had a girlfriend fo rthe past 2 years and I promise there is no chance of me having prostate cancer.. :p
:laugh:

I think getting BJ's cleans the pipes the best. Why take it into your own hands. This is a good reason to sell to your loved one. "JUST THINK HONEY I"LL LIVE LONGER"

Originally posted by 44pirate
I think getting BJ's cleans the pipes the best. Why take it into your own hands. This is a good reason to sell to your loved one. "JUST THINK HONEY I"LL LIVE LONGER"
hmmmm..... now where did i put her number?

:

Attachments

• popemast.jpg
    popemast.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 225
And....

REPOST !

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65840

This was my response:

Originally posted by: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...sturbation_dc_6
In a survey of 1,079 prostate cancer patients and 1,259 healthy men, Giles and his team discovered that men who ejaculated more than five times a week in their 20s were a third less likely to develop an aggressive form of the disease.

The findings contradict previous studies which suggested that having a variety of partners or frequent sexual activity could increase the risk of prostate cancer by 40 percent.

But Giles said the earlier research concentrated on intercourse, whereas his study focused on masturbation. Infections caused by sexual activity could account for the different findings.

That's retarded. When are they going to contradict THIS study?
A lot, lately especially, seems these weird surveys/studies are mostly coming from Australia.
I don't buy it.
Another hoax.
You'd be surprised how many studies/surveys are made up.

Actually this was on FOX news on tuesday! it sounds rediculous byt, at least we know that our tax money is goin to a bunch of jerkoffs! Literally!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back