The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

This weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBean420

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2009
Schererville, Indiana
I am thinking we need to break the ice, no pun intended, on the season/year and get something gonig this weekend no matter how small and pathetic. I got a 3-day weekend coming up and I figured since the weather ain't the greatest yet, we could just have a Southside/NWI meet. I was thinking about maybe some drinking, food, and watch the race at my crib since I freshly remodeled it. Or we can meet somewhere in the area. Or if we have enough interest from everyone, I wouldn't mind blowing off some steam at one of the indoor go-kart racing facilities. I thought we had a blast a couple of years ago.

Ideas

1. Chicago Indoor Kart Racing
2. Hooters? Schererville...better eye candy
3 We all old enough to be in a bar?

sup guys LOL I dunno if i'ma be workin this weekend but I may swing by your place bean n kick it one day some shit we'll see whats up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back