The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

this vid is on fire (you know what to expect)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah that Supra is a f'kn beast. I've personally sat in it. The owner of the shop that did all the work on that car is a buddy of mine. One of the cleanest and most gorgous automobiles to hit the road. As you can see it also has some balls.:thumb:

Originally posted by cummins4953
Just some FYI ya'll, from talking to some guys who work at a Ford Dealership in McDonough, the new Cobra's are not THAT fast (high 13's). Several of ya'll could beat one. A new Lightning could put a whuppin' on a Cobra. Think about it....Cobra: SC 4.6L high 13's
Lightning: SC 5.4L low 13's

ya'll and whuppin' ? Yeesh, you even type in that Georgia accent. I can almost hear it when I read your post.

Originally posted by Enraged78

Now, 4.6 N/A Mustang GT's, especially the '95-96's are a joke. Without mods, they are just plain slow. With mods, a little better. It's just not like the old 5.0's.

Just wanted to point out that 95 was the last year the GT's had the 5.0.

That Supra was sweeeeeeeeeeeet:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back